Can you believe February is over already? This year feels like it is flying by just like it always does. While February is a short month I feel like so much has happened in such a short amount of time. So today I am sharing some highlights from this past month as well as things like what I wore the most this month, what I read, and what I listened to on repeat.
- Saw Black Panther.
- Started a new job.
- Started blogging and making videos again.
- Officially said goodbye to my hair straightener.
- Celebrated National Pizza Day.
- Became a member of the B-Hive.
What I Wore
- Old Navy Mid-Rise Harper Pants
- Girls T-Shirt from Friends
Who I Listened To
- "Sweet Time" by Raveena
- "After The Storm (feat. Tyler, The Creator)" by Kali Uchis
- "Distance" by Emily King
- "Doesn't Really Matter" by Janet Jackson
- "The Good Side" by Troye Sivan
What I Read
- P.S. From Paris by Marc Levy
- "Letter from the Editor: February" by Stephanie Gancayco on Hella Pinay